Tel: 053 9135351
Mobile: 087 911 0803
Insurance Loss Assessing

quantity-surveying-project-sarah-stafford-wexford-2If you have experienced fire or flood damage to your property and want to claim for the damages through your house insurance we can help.  We will prepare the initial valuation of the damage to your property, present this to your insurance company and agree the settlement figure which is enough to cover the repair works to restore your property to its original condition.  We can even help you to appoint a builder and monitor the costs as the construction progresses ensuring that it is within your settlement figure.

Insurance Loss Assessing

Recent Posts